Finding the right dental practice can be difficult, but you can’t go wrong when you choose Kiski Advanced Dentistry in Leechburg for your smile care. We have assembled a dental team who will truly put your needs first. You can count on us to:
- Listen carefully to your concerns
- Fully answer all your questions
- Give you options on your smile care when we can
- Offer you dental sedation if desired
- Follow up with you to help you maintain a healthy smile
Call our private practice today to give your smile the excellent care it deserves. We’re located on State Route 356, in the same building as Allegheny Health Network.
We Offer a Variety of Services to Keep Your Smile Beautiful
Dr. Todd Resek and Dr. Sean Bell provide many types of dentistry so that you can have all your dental needs met in one convenient location. As our patient, you’ll have access to:
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair your smile and your bite to make your life easier.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These teeth won’t slip or pop out of your mouth like conventional dentures can.
- SureSmile® Orthodontics – Straighten your teeth with comfortable plastic teeth aligners that are completely metal-free.
- General Dentistry – Your smile will stay healthy with regular checkups, gum disease treatment, mouthguards, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We offer dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, teeth contouring, and other aesthetic treatments.
- Family Dentistry – Your whole family is welcome here beginning at age 2 or 3 on up.
- Emergency Dentistry – We always have a doctor on call who can provide assistance during a dental emergency.
- TMJ Treatment – Your dentist will have a mouthguard made to ease the tension on your jaw joints.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A custom-fit oral appliance will help you sleep better and feel better.
- Oral Surgery – We provide teeth extractions, wisdom teeth removal, bone grafts, and ridge augmentations.
Come in soon to find out how Kiski Advanced Dentistry in Leechburg can improve your smile. Call us at 724-294-5526 to schedule your next dental exam or a comprehensive consultation. You can also .