It’s good to have options! That’s certainly true of orthodontic treatment. At Kiski Advanced Dentistry, we offer clear aligners so you can choose a solution that best suits your situation. SureSmile in Leechburg offers the advantages of better-known brands – typically at a lower price point.
SureSmile aligners offer:
- Faster Results Than Braces – Your length of treatment will depend on the orthodontic issues you need to address, but nearly all SureSmile patients complete their treatment in less than 18 months. That’s much faster than braces!
- Nearly Invisible Appearance – Made of transparent plastic, your aligners fit snugly over your teeth. They blend so well into your smile that many people probably won’t notice you’re wearing them.
- Metal-Free Comfort – Bulky braces tend to rub against the soft tissue inside your mouth, irritating it. Smooth plastic aligners are more comfortable.
- Custom-Designed Fit – Using special 3D software and working closely with a SureSmile lab, our team creates aligners designed to address your unique smile challenges.
- Fewer Dietary Restrictions and Easy Oral Hygiene – Because you take SureSmile aligners out for meals, you can eat whatever you’d like. Plus, it’s easy to remove bits of food from teeth without braces in the way.
Enjoy No-Fuss Treatment With Custom-Made Aligners
SureSmile treatment is surprisingly simple! Your dentist examines you to determine if you’re a candidate. The aligners correct many orthodontic issues including overbite, underbite, gapped teeth, and crowded teeth. Once you’ve decided to begin treatment, we:
- Work in partnership with the SureSmile lab to create a personalized treatment plan for you, using digital dental impressions and patented 3D software
- Check the fit of your first aligners and make sure you are comfortable with them
- Schedule periodic visits to ensure your treatment stays on track and adjust your treatment, if needed
Follow Your Treatment Plan to Meet Your Smile Goals
Unlike braces, you won’t need to make many adjustments to your lifestyle during SureSmile treatment. You simply wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, then switch to new ones. Each set of aligners gently moves teeth closer to their proper position. Still, for the best results, you should:
- Wear your SureSmile aligners at least 20 hours a day
- Remove your aligners any time you eat or drink liquids other than water
- Continue to see us for dental cleanings during your treatment
- Brush after meals before you reinsert aligners, or at least rinse your mouth with water
- Wear a retainer once you’ve completed treatment to keep teeth in their new straight positions
Once your teeth are straight, you may want to add other cosmetic treatments such as professional whitening for an even more stunning smile!
To schedule a consultation for SureSmile in Leechburg, call us today at 724-294-5526 or .