Good brushing and flossing habits are essential to having a healthy smile, but they aren’t enough on their own. It’s simply impossible to remove all the disease-causing bacteria in your mouth by yourself. You’ll need additional help from your dentists, Drs. Todd Resek and Sean Bell. Leechburg general dentistry will:
- Keep your smile feeling and looking great
- Help prevent cavities, gum disease, and other dental problems
- Give our team the opportunity to understand your smile challenges and goals
- Lessen the likelihood you’ll need costly dental repair
We recommend visiting our office for an exam and cleaning at least once every six months. To schedule your next visit, call us today at 724-294-5526.
Look & Feel Great With General Dental Services
Regular exams are essential for a healthy smile. Your dental team can find and treat small issues like cavities before they can become bigger and more expensive problems. They can also:
- Clean Your Teeth – A professional cleaning gives you a mouth that looks and feels fantastic. It also eliminates problem-causing bacteria from areas that are tough to keep clean at home.
- Suggest Proactive Care – Your team may mention preventive treatments such as fluoride applications or dental sealants if they think you’d benefit from them.
- Stop Gum Disease in Its Tracks – If you show signs of gum disease, a special deep cleaning treatment will keep it from advancing to the stage where you’re at risk of losing teeth and bone.
- Enhance Your Self-Confidence – Chronic dry mouth can be quite uncomfortable and often results in bad breath that won’t go away with regular oral hygiene. Your dentist can suggest strategies and products to help.
- Improve Your Overall Health – Sleep apnea and TMJ disorders are both conditions that adversely impact your overall health. If we see indications of these conditions, we’ll talk to you about custom nightguards that will provide relief and make you less prone to related health problems.
For excellent general dentistry in Leechburg, PA, call Kiski Advanced Dentistry at 724-294-5526 today. You can also .