Your smile is one of your most important physical features, often the first one people notice when they meet you. You depend upon your smile to reveal specific feelings like joy and self-confidence. If you’re unhappy about noticeable flaws with your gums and teeth, it’s not easy to truly be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your New Kensington, PA cosmetic dentist at Kiski Advanced Dentistry can help you change that! Our group counts on the current technology and techniques to transform smiles and enhance lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can speak to you about the dental issues you wish to repair, examine your mouth to ensure you’re in good oral health and style an individualized treatment plan to help you attain your goals.
We provide a number of different cosmetic dentistry services to pick from, consisting of:
- Teeth Whitening— To get rid of deep discolorations and lighten your teeth by a number of shades, absolutely nothing beats our professional whitening systems. Our treatment is safe and trustworthy and safe in delivering fast, even results for a brighter, more youthful smile.
- Tooth Bonding— Cover small chips, cracks, and spaces with a tooth-colored material that is carefully shaped to make worn, broken teeth look glowing and healthy once again.
- Dental Veneers— Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are personalized to your exact specifications. Placed over misaligned, misshapen, harmed, and stained teeth, veneers are a lasting service when you want to fix several oral problems and really transform your smile.
- Orthodontics— Choose clear aligners for a much faster, more comfy orthodontic solution. You can correct crooked teeth with unnoticeable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel great throughout your treatment.
- Dental Implants— Fill the empty spaces in your smile by changing teeth with repairs that are protected to oral implants. You can eat what you desire and feel great about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re nervous about oral procedures, we can provide soothing amenities and sedation alternatives so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment. We likewise want you to feel confident about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re pleased to answer any concerns you have about treatment costs, insurance coverage, and financing alternatives to make your care more affordable.
Take the initial step in creating the lovely smile you should have! Call us now at 724-294-5526 to visit your New Kensington, PA cosmetic dentist at Kiski Advanced Dentistry. You can also .